Nothing says I LOVE ME more than feeling and looking great! Haircare is Self Care!!
Get Glammed today. We use only salon professional products are used.
TRU-Balance Hair Care
Every visit is designed to empower you to love your hair and equip you
with the knowledge of how to care for it beyond the salon.
Scalp Care - Hair Growth - Hair Hydration - Customized Treatmets
STEAM HYDRATION THERAPY
Deep Hydrating/Conditioning treatment that infuses moisture into dry, over processed, color treated hair. This relaxing therapy is also good for rejuvenating the natural curl pattern back into overly straightened hair.
NATURAL HAIR SERVICES
- Wash -N- Go - Wash & Go services provide a cleansing, a conditioning based on your unique hair type and texture, a professional hair steam treatment, and styling.
- Two Strand Twists - Two strand twists are simply achieved by twisting two pieces of hair together. This style can be done with different hair lengths and is very versatile. I offer two styles of the double stranded twists, either twisted while the hair is damp which offers the wearer a spring like twist that draws up more but also has shine and body, or twists can be done after the hair is blow dried. This technique creates a longer twist to show ones length, but has a less body and works best with at least 4 inches of hair.
- Silk Press / Shampoo Style - $85.
CARE + STRAIGHT STYLES
This is one of our most popular services; providing a clarifying or sulfate-free cleansing, a conditioning based on your unique hair type and texture, followed by a blowout and/or silk press.
(A professional hair steam treatment that infuses hydration into your hair and helps prevent future breakage and split ends) additional cost
- Designer Cuts - The best part of being in the natural hair community is the freedom you see in the styling. Curls can be long, short, tight, or loose. They can be ultra-defined or sport a little carefree frizz. Regardless of your personal preference, there’s a style out there for you.
Whether it’s a dramatic undercut or a mohawk-inspired style, natural hair looks amazing in a variety of tapered cuts.
- Flat Twists - A flat twist on natural hair is similar to a cornrow. It is a two-strand twist or roll against the scalp. Flat twists have a very elegant look and can be done in varying sizes and designs.
- Coils & Coil Outs - Finger or Comb Coil services provide a cleansing, a conditioning based on your unique hair type and texture, with a small-toothed comb the hair is coiled around itself in small sections. After twisting is complete the client has to sit under the dryer until dry. This style can last up to three weeks if cared for properly.
(in large coils) $85
(in medium coils) $95
(in small coils) $115
- Twist Out - Twist out styles are literally that, twisted hair that is undone! I start with the hair either two strand twisted or flat twisted while damp, after the hair has completely dried the twists are then taken out and finger styled in place. This styles lasts approximately 1-2 weeks depending on care.
- The Big Chop - includes consultation, shampoo, conditioner and finger style..... $75 and up
- Virgin Relaxer/Style
- Relaxer T-Up
- Partial Relaxer
- Texturizer..... $85 and up
- Standard Consultation* /
- Hair Loss Consultation + Scalp Analysis* / $95
- Hair Loss Full Work Up Consultation / $200
- Stop Shedding Protein Treatment* / $45
- Steam Hydration Conditioning Treatment* / $35 & ^
HAIR EXTENSIONS SERVICES
(All weave services require a consultation to determine hair selection, style and deposit before the appointment.)
Wash & Style $95.
Our extension maintenance service provides an all-inclusive scalp and hair cleansing to enhance the wearing experience and relieve itchiness. Following the cleansing, we condition and steam treat the scalp and extensions then style in a blowout/flat iron or basic curly style depending on the texture. We recommend this service every 2 to 4 weeks in order to maintain the best wearing experience and to extend the life of the Extensions.
- Full Sew In $325.
- U-Part Sew In $300.
Extension removal: $55.
This service includes the removal of Another Look Hair Extensions in a safe, non-damaging manner and a shampoo.
- Partial Hi lights
- Full Hi lights
- Color Splash
(All Color Prices Are Established in Consultation)
Hair extension consultation:
Thinking about getting extensions but still not sure?
Schedule a consultation to discuss possibilities individualized for you, your hair, and your dream hair!
During this service, we will answer each and every question you have about extensions.
Hair extension installment:
Whether you want more volume in your hair or you want more length, this service includes the installment of hair extensions with real human hair.
These extensions last 2-3 months and can be shampooed and styled regularly. Pricing for this service is based on consultation.
Extension removal: This service includes the removal of hair extensions in a safe, non-damaging manner and a shampoo.
We supply the the most luxurious hair extensions. We are passionate about the art of the installation. The installation cost is $300 to $350 (NOT including the cost of the hair).
Hair extension installment is an art and it takes great skill to create natural-looking gorgeous hair that nobody suspects as anything but your own.
Maintenance is recommended every six to eight weeks depending on how fast your hair grows and how well the hair is cared for.
If you have specific questions about a style, consider booking a consultation appointment first.
We now offer virtual consultations for our clients that have a distance to travel or if an in-person visit is not necessary.
General questions can be answered via phone or email firstname.lastname@example.org during our regular business hours.
All extension services require a consultation before booking.
Additional hair for all extension services will NOT be provided unless otherwise arranged.
Be sure to get all the particulars during your consultation appointment.
For your convenience, all appointments can be booked or cancelled online 24/7.
You have access to our real-time calendar, prices.
Please visit our “Policies and Procedures” page for further details.